The Sub-Committees’ members for each of the six (6) colleges are:
College of Agriculture
1. Dr. Oluremi s. Osunolola Crop Production
2. Dr. Dupe O. Ogunbosoye Animal Production
3. Mr. James Adebayo Ojo Crop Production
4. Dr. Yusuf M. Agric Economics
5. Dr. Yusuf J. Agric. Extension
Pure and Applied Sciences
1. Jimoh A. Y Chemical and Physics
2. Dr. Dauda Adeshola Statistics and mathematics
3. Nurain O. Ismaila Biosciences
4. Dr. Ajao A. M. Biosciences
5. Dr. Abubakar A. A. Biosciences
College of Engineering
1. Akeem Olayemi Raji Food Agric
2. OladapoOgunbodede Aeronautic and Astronomic
3. Godwin IhagbTerhemba Civil Engineering
4. Mustapha Kabir Material Science
5. Mr. Wasiu Bello Electrical and Computer Science
6. Tunji Adetayo Owoseni Mechanical Engineering
College of ICT
1. Mr.s Ajao J. F. Computer Sciences
2. Mr. Chudey Pride Mass Communication
3. Dr. M. O Ibeun Library Sciences
4. Kamaldeen A. Babatunde Mass Communication
College of Education
1. Mr. Usman Tunde Saadu Early Child Education
2. Dr. Stephen O. Afolabi Business Education
3. Mr. Adebayo Adesokan Special Education
4. Dr. Ajeegbe Kinesiology
College of Humanities and Management Sciences
1. Dr. O. K. Olaniyi
2. Dr. (Mrs) A. O. Aransi
3. Dr. Issa AbdulRaheem
4. Dr. Yahaya Eliasu
5. Mrs. Babagbale Tourism
The CUR Sub-Committee Terms of Reference
i. Serve as a link between the Undergraduate Research Centre and Students for adequate information sharing.
ii. Give Orientation to students on the goals, objectives and philosophy of the Undergraduate Research.
iii. Organize students’ proposal writing, submission and presentation at the undergraduate research day.
iv. Coordinate students and their supervisors in conducting successful research.
v. Collect and submit completed students’ research project reports for presentation at the undergraduate research day.
vi. Participate during the advertisement, organization and implementation of Undergraduate Research Day.