HARMATTAN SEMESTER 2014/2015
1) August 2014: Student’s visit to the community (companies, banks, government establishments, hospitals, tourist and hospitality centers, etc) to identify needs and areas of problems and challenges to be researched.
2) 1st- 5thSeptember, 2014 : Call for Undergraduate Research Proposal & Application, visit to each College
3) 15th -20th September, 2104: Seminars for the Students and Mentors
4) 1st– 8thOctober: Submission of Research proposal for Selection, Research Results & Draft of Research Results.
5) 13th – 20th of October, 2014: Review and Selection of Research Proposal for funding. Presentation of Research Results to the committee members.
6) 29th – 31st of October, 2014: Final submission of selected proposal & Research Results.
7) November 26th, 2014: Research Day.
RAIN SEMESTER 2014/2015
1) January 2015. Student’s visit to the community (companies, banks, government establishments, hospitals, tourist and hospitality centers, etc) to identify needs and areas of problems and challenges to be researched.
2) 12th-30th January, 2015: Call for Research Proposal Applications.
3) February 2nd January, 2015: Visit to Colleges.
4) February 19th, 2015: Seminar for Students and mentors.
5) February 24th to 27th, 2015: Community Visit.
6) March 2nd to 15th: Submission of proposal for selection & Research Results.
7) 18th March 2015: Review, Selection and release of selected proposals
8) 31st March, 2015:Inter-College Competition for selected proposals and Research Result before the Research day.
9) 7th April, 2014: Final Submission of proposal & flex.
10) 15th April, 2014: Research Day.
SUMMER (JUNE-AUGUST 2015)
1. Application for International Summer Research Grants.
2. Participation in national and International Research/Projects.
3. Participation in National & International Conferences, Seminars & Workshops.