Kwara State University, Malete now have access to the following new acquisitions:
1. Law Pavilion online (lawpavilionplus.com)
The benefits of having access to Law Pavilion are numerous, among which are:
1. Access to Over 70,000 authorities from the Supreme Court of Nigeria and the Court of Appeal of Nigeria
2. Access to cases decided as far back as 1970.
3. Updates on latest judgments released within 48 hours
4. LPELR (LawPavilion Electronic Law Report) is widely cited in the Supreme Court of Nigeria, Courts of Appeal of Nigeria and other Courts Nationwide
5. 360 degrees consistency check on upturned appellate court judgments.
The account details can be gotten from KWASU elibrary
Contact the Head E-Library 08138693547 or Systems Analyst 08038309740
2. Nigerian Weekly Law Report
Part 1334 Jan. 2013 – Part 1469 June 2015 with comprehensive index. Vol. 1 and 2 (2013)
Contact Mr. Mumini (08076776948) at the Serials section of KWASU Library for more information.
3. Law Books 42 titles (84 volumes)
4. Political Science Books to cater for Postgraduate programme 71 titles (142 volumes)
Contact Mr. Abdrahman Moustapha - 08033660831 for more information on 3 and 4.