Internal and External Advertisement 5th October, 2015
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position of Deputy Registrar in the Registry Department of the University.
Candidates must possess SSCE/GCE (O’/L) or equivalent with at least 5 credits including English Language, plus a good University degree from a recognized University. In addition, candidates must have at least twelve (12) years of relevant post qualification experience, most of which must be in University administration. Specifically, candidates must have served as a Principal Assistant Registrar for a minimum period of three (3) years in a University. Postgraduate qualification in relevant field and membership of professional association as well as computer literacy will be added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should forward 15 copies each of their applications and current Curriculum Vitae which should be in the format below:
1. Full names (Surname first in Block Letters)
2. Post Applied for
3. Place of Birth
4. Marital Status
5. Number of Children and their ages
6. Nationality and State of Origin (if Nigerian)
7. Local Government Area
8. Contact address
9. Permanent Home address
10. GSM Numbers and e-mail address
11. Institutions attended with dates
12. Academic and Professional qualifications with dates
13. Working Experience with dates
14. Present Employment status, salary and employer
15. List of publication with details of tittles, publications with dates and pages (for academic staff where applicable)
16. Extra Curricula activities
17. Names and Addresses of three (3) referees (two of whom must be professionals or authorities in relevant fields) who must be requested by the applicant to forward directly to the Registrar, Confidential Reports on the applicant indicating the post desired:
Applicants should enclose photocopies of relevant credentials.
Applicants should request their referees to forward their reports to the Registrar under confidential cover.
All applications should be addressed to the Registrar, Kwara State University, P.M.B 1530, Ilorin.
The post applied for should be indicated in the left hand corner of the sealed envelope containing the application.
All applications and referees’ reports should be submitted not later than two (2) weeks from the date of this advertisement. Only the applications of shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.